Welcome to The National Malaya and Borneo Veterans Association
The The National Malaya and Borneo Veterans Association is part of a worldwide network.
Membership is open to all who served in Her Majesty’s Forces, the Commonwealth Forces, the Royal Federation of Malaya Police, the Civil Service, Saint John Ambulance and Auxiliary Forces during the Second World War, The Malayan Emergency and the Borneo, Indonesian Confrontation and thereafter.
Aims & Objectives
- To bring together in true comradeship those who have served in Malaya, Borneo, Singapore and Brunei during the Second World War, the Malayan Emergency, The Confrontation and thereafter in the above countries.
- To assist Members in their time of need.
- To remember with pride, respect and gratitude those of all nationalities who made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty and to ensure that those who fell and that the Association is represented on the day of Remembrance at Home and Abroad.
- To promote the Association and its Aims throughout the Commonwealth of Nations and other Nations and to seek Affiliations with similar Organisations.
- To strengthen our ties with Malaysia, The Republic of Singapore and Brunei Darussalam.
- To hold an Annual Reunion.
Mid-Ulster Branch Patron:
Lieutenant Colonel Huw Morgan, Adjutant General’s Corps
Northern Ireland Branch Patron:
Dato’Haji Ahmad Tejuddin bin Haji Abdul Majeed